Day Package-3 (Rs.1249/- per person)
(Plus GST). Timing 11 am to 9 pm. It includes a welcome drink, lunch, high tea & dinner. Also includes all the activities listed
Ever thought of going on an adventure, spending some time away from the hustle bustle of city life and wanted to be with nature, but realized it’s a long drive? We have a great solution for you!
Jungle Trailz is merely 30kms away from Bangalore off Kanakpura road and is spread across 12acres wide property. We have the longest and highest zipline in Karnataka and so many more adventure sports, swimming in the pond, water zipline, etc to give you that break you need. All the adventure sports are carried out under the supervision of an expert. You could spend a day in the resort and if you like to experience staying in nature’s lap, we also have Tent and Cabin Stay available!
- Veg starter
- Roti / chapati
- Veg curry
- Veg biryani
- Steam rice
- Chicken gravy ( non veg )
- Chicken biryani ( non veg )
- Veg Cury
- Flavoured Rice
- Steam Rice
- Non veg gravy (non-veg)
List of Activities
- Longest and highest zipline
- Burma bridge
- Log walk
- Rope walk
- Balance walk
- Bali swing
- Tier swing
- Swimming in natural pond
- Water zipline
- Rain dance (4 to 5 pm)
- Table tennis
- Camping (only stay)
- Campfire (only stay)
- Trekking (only stay )
- Kids zipline
- Gypsy Ride (Paid)
And many more activities
Transportation Facilities (Optional)
Rs.1,800/- (7 seater)
Pick up and drop from Silk institute Metro station (last station of green line metro) Kanakapura road.
Rs.800/- (7 seater)
Things to carry
- Bring your own towel/ caps.
- Please bring your own bags to carry wet clothes.
- Nylon/ cotton clothes compulsory for swimming.
- Please carry comfortable shoes advisable for activities.
- Carry your Government ID proof.
Terms and Conditions
- If late check-in for a Room or Tent the next day at 11 AM check- out is compulsory, and guests can use the resort amenities by keeping their belongings at our locker facility.
- Pet-friendly property only for the day package.
- Pets are not allowed into the pool.
- Campfire will be given for 2hrs as a complimentary, beyond that if required will cost extra.
- Starters are to be ordered separately according to the ala-carte menu of the restaurant at extra cost.
- Outside food is not allowed.
- Music is strictly prohibited beyond 10 pm as it’s under Bannerghatta National Park (Govt Order).
- Usage of any Narcotic substances inside the property is strictly prohibited
A must go place!!! Be it with Family or Friends, close to nature the feeling was so fantastic. The Zip line was so thrilling and was pure enjoyment. The other activities were worth enjoying every bit of it.