Confirmed reservations can be canceled or Rescheduled through an email or by reaching out to the reservation team
Below are the cancellation charges which are applicable
- If the cancellations are made 12 days before the check-in date, 30% of the total package amount will be considered a cancellation charge.
- If the cancellations are made 7 Days to 11 days before the check-in date, 50% of the total package amount will be considered a cancellation charge.
- If the cancellations are made 2 days to 6 days before the check-in date, 75% of the package amount will be considered as a cancellation charge & rescheduling will not be applicable.
- If the cancellations are made 48 hours before the check-in date, 100% of the package amount will be considered a cancellation charge & rescheduling will not be applicable.
- In case of a No-Show, there will not be any refund or rescheduling.
- Cancellations & rescheduling are not allowed for reservations made for any Special Events Like “The new Year Event”, “Christmas”, or for any festivals etc.,
A minimum charge of 3% on the total package amount is applicable on any cancellation as payment gateway/transaction charges.
- Applicable refunds will be processed within 3 to 7 working days once approved from finance and reservation team
- Any refunds against cancellations will be made to same payment mode which was used for making the reservations.
Below is the Re-Scheduling policy which is subject to slots availability.
- Any reservation can be rescheduled but only once.
- Re-scheduled check-in date must be within 90 days from the the current check-in date.
- At the time of re-scheduling request, customers have to settle 100% of the package amount.
- Re-scheduled reservations cannot be cancelled or further rescheduled.
- Free re-scheduling is available if same has been requested before 7 days of the check-in date only.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below 5 years accompanied by an adult is exempted, free of charges.
50% charges are applicable for the kids above 5Yrs & Below 10 Yrs.
10+ years will be considered an adult. In all the cases entry must be done during check-in.
1 kid below 5 years is allowed per family for free entry. For kids camping packages, school outings, and birthday parties, please call us on M-8310377808
We do communicate transparently during booking. Below are few points to answer this question ?
- Buffet Meals is included in the respective packages Day / Stay. A La Carte Menu is available; anything outside Buffet Menu is chargeable.
- All activities are complimentary & included in the package.
We don’t serve alcohol in our property. If any guest wants to carry with them, it has to be along with a purchase bill and has to submitted at the time of check in
Please refer to our cancellation policy page
The tent is designed to experience an outdoor camping and has sufficient air circulation
No.. All dome tents are water proof and mounted on a platform
It’s about 300 Kilos as per the specifications.
Kids above 8yrs can use the Highest & Longest Zipline. But we do have a Mini Zipline for kids below 8yrs.
Yes we do serve Halal on a prior notice